Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rain or Shine

The past week has been pretty rainy, but I'm not complaining. I love the rain. Odie does not. I had been eyeing up this RC Pet Products raincoat in the pet store every time I went in, and yesterday I finally tried it on Ode. It was too cute and too nice to take off. Probably one of the most frivolous purchases I've made, as she doesn't often go out in the rain. However, it will come in handy in the winter, as it's waterproof, and lined with a lightweight fleece. 




My review is two big thumbs up! I love this jacket. It's great quality, and was made with small dogs in mind (although the company has rainwear and many other jackets made for large dogs specifically). It was pricey, but I'm sure we'll never have to buy another. 




Some of the features of the 'Robson Rainwear' are reflective piping, a leash access pocket, and detachable hood. The hood will be permanently detached in our case, because Odie just stands still when it's on. With it off, she seems super comfortable in it.




Of course, today it's gorgeous outside. We spent the day getting some much needed sun, and of course we brought the little monkey along. We probably won't actually need the rainwear until the fall. C'est la vie. Viva la summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment